Since 2012, Seek Foundation is been rendering remarkable service to the deprived community. As a part of the 10th anniversary, it has established Seek Awards 2022 to celebrate and thank the organizations and individuals who are helping create sustainable economies and a culture of equality and belonging for women.
We were honored to recognize and celebrate not one, not two but ten exemplary partners or individuals around the globe as Seek Award 2022 winners. The event was organized on 27th April 2022 at Dr. Xavier Britto Auditorium, LIBA campus, Chennai.
Our exceptional awardees are
1. Ms. Priya George – Geo India Foundation – Education to Tribal people
2. Mr. Kirodha Kumar Jena – XCEL CORP – Employment opportunities
3. Dr. Balaji Iyer – Infact Pro Trainers – Supporting for Banking Placements
4. Ms. Usha Laxman – RK IPR Management – Art & Culture
5. Dr. Ramakrishnan – Apollo Hospital – Training students in Emergency care
6. Mr. Srinivasa Raja – Adyar Ananda Bhavan – Humanity Service in Hospitality
7. Mr. R J Vigneshkanth – Balcksheep – Media Services
8. Mr. Bala – Nasscom – Digital Education
9. Mr. Karuppaiah – Chettinadu Vidyashram – Educational Service
10. Ms. Kasthuri – Para Sports – Gold medalist
Dr. Vimala Rani Britto, the founder of Seek Foundation, shared her journey of how Seek Foundation has started and celebrates its 10th year. The foundation provides life-changing support to more than 1000 women. The celebration continues by motivating the women who have been trained at Seek Tailoring centre from various centres like Edamachi, keelakadi, Thirupulivanam, Manamathi. More than 120 women were honored with their course completion certificates.